The Martin Center welcomes new patients and families. We’re glad you have chosen our providers to be your partners on your path to healthy living. We are here to help you and your family understand your health and your health care choices.
Call 803-635-6099 during office hours to schedule an appointment. At your first visit, all new patients will be asked to complete our New Patient Information Forms. For your convenience, you can download and fill out the forms prior to your appointment or come 30 minutes early and fill them out here. We also ask our current patients to update these forms annually.
What to Bring
- Photo ID or driver’s license
- Current insurance cards
- Social Security number
- Co-pay, co-insurance, and/or deductible payment
- Medicine bottles for all medicines (prescriptions, over-the-counter or supplements) you are taking
- Concerns/questions for your provider
- Names and phone numbers of any other doctors you are seeing
- Results of tests that were done at any other medical offices or Hospitals
- New patient forms (if applicable)
New patient forms may be downloaded from the following links:
Patient Information Form
Authorization for Release of Information
Authorization Regarding Payment and Release of Medical Information
Authorization to Treat
Notice of Privacy Practices
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance. Your time and your provider’s time are important to us. This way we may plan for another patient to take that appointment, and you may reschedule for a time that is convenient for you. Making that call will help the Martin Center run more smoothly for everyone.